4/18/15

Family Dinner 4/26 5pm Suzie & Ryan's Clubhouse

Hi everyone!  It is that time again for the family dinner!  I realized that we should go back to our roots, and have something that is part of the McCorristin family tradition....


TACO POTATOES!!!



Can I get a WHAT WHAT!?!?

Here are the signups for this awesomely epic dinner:

Meat: Suzie and Ryan
Potatoes: MOM
Cheese:
Salsa: Andrew and Dayna
Lettuce: Andrew and Dayna
Tomatoes:
Onions:
Corn: Suzie and Ryan
Sour Cream:
Ranch:
Dessert: Jeremy and Kara

I think this is a good list of stuff for it.  If there are any epic toppings that is left out, feel free to add to the list!

Peace Out! A-Town Down!

4 comments:

McCorristin Family said...

If you want me to come you need to apologize to me. I do not appreciate being called that.

MOM

Unknown said...

We will do salsa and lettuce

Unknown said...

Dayna wants bacon bits so we will most likely bring those as well

Unknown said...

Dayna wants bacon bits so we will most likely bring those as well